Join today and reap these benefits:
- Issue Information - Access to the latest news and alerts on issues affecting the industry.
- Legislative and Regulatory Advocacy - Advocates for aggregate, industrial mineral, and ready mixed concrete producers with state government.
- Training & Education - Conferences on legislative, regulatory and industry trends; training on safety, technical, and evironmental.
- Communication - CalCIMA seeks to improve public understanding about the industry and its benefits to California's quality of life.
Associate Members, too !
- If your company is a supplier or consulting firm serving the industry, then it is eligible to be an Associate Member.
- Membership rates differ based on business type and size.
- Contact email@example.com for information.
Join Today ! Click below for membership information and forms.
For more information, contact Stephanie Pridmore at (916) 554-1000,
Governmental & Legislative Affairs Committee - Oversees legislative and regulatory activities of the association, including land use issues
Legal Action Commitee - Recommends on regulatory, legislative, and judicial matters for the association
Environmental & Natural Resources Committee - Reviews and responds to environmental regulations that impact the industry
Education, Events, & Membership Services Committee - Coordinates policies on conferences, events, and membership services
Public Education & Outreach Committee - Enhances public relations and public education opportunities for industry
Safety & Health Committee - Develops and responds to safety and health regulatory and legislative policies
Technical Committee - Advises on specifications and codes impacting the industry, including participation with Caltrans' Rock Products Committee
Transportation Committee - Considers regulatory issues and training concerning concrete mixer trucks
Programs & Services
Truck ID Program
A coordinated program to identify aggregate delivery trucks. The program provides a unique truck identification number to individual trucks on an industry-wide basis. Expedites processing of truck deliveries and reduces errors compared to when trucks have multiple numbers.
A weekly review of policy developments and up-coming meetings, events, and training.
The Conveyor Magazine
An annual magazine that provides a technical reiew of issues and business trends for CalCIMA members and the public.
An annual guide to CalCIMA members and companies.
A variety of memberships services are available through the CaCIMA offices, whether it is quidance on how the latest regulatory and legislative developments affect your company, or simply needing mailing lists and labels.
Education Conference & Trade Show - This annual opportunity for an in depth look at current issues related to public policy, communications, technical, and safety and health developments, as well as to hear from state and industry leaders. It also includes a trade show.
Legislative Conference - Annual event to meet with legislators and hear from state government leaders.
Spring Thaw Safety Seminars - Workshops held in late winter to prepare members for the up-coming construction season.
Training Workshops - Workshops to keep industry up-dated on rules and regulations related to air, water, land use, safety, and technical reglations and requirements.